Terms & Conditions of Use
Access to and use of this site (‘allied-mills.co.uk’ or ‘alliedmills.co.uk’) is provided by Allied Mills subject to the following terms:
- By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this site.
- Allied Mills may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Allied Mills. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of this site
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use this site content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any this site content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this site content requires the prior written permission of Allied Mills.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- this site content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Allied Mills, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Allied Mills will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of this site.
- Allied Mills does not warrant that functions contained in this site content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying Allied Mills or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Allied Mills and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Allied Mills or any other third party.
- Your privacy is important to Allied Mills. This statement describes the information gathering and dissemination practices for this site, including the types of information we collect and how we may use that information. In summary, we do not obtain any personally identifying information (personal information about you other than that which you choose to provide, and we do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose any personal information you provide to anyone outside of Allied Mills, our advertising and promotional agencies and consultants.
- In general, you can visit this site without telling us your name or revealing any personal information such as your address, telephone number or e-mail address.
- We make significant efforts to ensure that the personal information you provide to us remains private. We will not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose the personal information you provide to us through this site to third parties unless we are required to do so by law or have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform with existing laws or to cooperate with law enforcement agencies or in legal proceedings.
Data Collected Automatically
- When you visit this site, your Internet browser will automatically send us your Internet Protocol (IP? address and information such as the type of browser you use, the date and time you accessed this site, and the IP address of the Web site from which you linked to this site. We may use this information to give you access to this site, to tailor your experience on this site, to display content customized to your preferences, and to otherwise administer this site.
- Like many companies, we may store information on your computer in the form of a cookie? A cookie may tell us whether you have visited this site before and what pages on this site you have viewed. The cookies we use do not collect any personal information about you, provide us with any way to contact you, or extract any information from your computer. With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored on your computer. Please refer to your Internet browser instructions or Help Screen to learn more about these options.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Allied Mills © 2015